Health related technology is constantly updated and new trials and solutions appear regularly.
Recent Alzheimers News
- Plandai Biotechnology's Technology Could Prove Potent in Battling Alzheimers Disease
In the recently released preliminary results from Plandaí Biotechnology's human clinical trial that compared its green tea extract to a commercially available extract, Professor Anne Grobler and her team ...
- Are neurotic women more at risk for Alzheimers?
New study suggests chronic stress plus anxiety and moodiness in midlife could be a dangerous combination
- Glen Campbell and the country stars staring death in the face
The authenticity of Campbell, who sings unflinchingly about Alzheimers in his final single, is part of a country music tradition imperilled by a party-loving younger generation Country musics legendary rhinestone cowboy, Glen Campbell, is taking his last bow this fall. The 78-year-old, who was diagnosed with Alzheimers disease in 2011, said farewell to fans on a Goodbye Tour in 2012, but this ...
- Learn how the threat of dementia can affect your will and estate planning
Charles Nance, ESQ., Attorney at The Nance Firm, offered some important information on how to plan for Alzheimers and dementia disabilities in relation to wills and estate planning.
- Study aims to spot early dementia from eye exam
Evidence suggests that changes in the patterns of ocular veins and arteries can be linked to Alzheimers Researchers are investigating whether a simple eye test could be used to identify the early stages of Alzheimers disease. A three-year £1.1m project will look at whether computer software can identify the warning signs from high-definition images of the eye. Continue reading...
- Alzheimers sufferer missing from Pinner home
A 68-year-old man has gone missing from his home in Pinner.
- Community Champions: Saltburn gran nominated after caring for husband with Alzheimers
Jean Briggs from Saltburn, was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006, but after successful treatment has been in remission since
- Reality star Tameka 'Tiny' Harris defends her choice to surgically change eye color
Reality TV star Tameka "Tiny" Harris, the wife of rapper T.I., has the attention of skeptical eye doctors and social media haters over a procedure she underwent to permanently lighten the color of her eyes.
- Memory Healer Program Review Can Alzheimers, Dementia, And Other Memory-Loss Disorders Be Cured Through This Program?
This review will help you decide whether the Memory Healer Program will be a worthy investment or not. Learn how effective is this guide against Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and other Memory-Loss Disorders. Are you...
- Pines Education Institute Announces Global Dementia Care Streaming Service
Pines Education Institute of Southwest Florida announces the official launch of its new “Dementia Care Academy”, a virtual education platform that enables visitors worldwide to stream hands-on Alzheimer’s Dementia caregiving...