Health related technology is constantly updated and new trials and solutions appear regularly.
Recent Alzheimers News
- Plandai Biotechnology's Technology Could Prove Potent in Battling Alzheimers Disease
In the recently released preliminary results from Plandaí Biotechnology's human clinical trial that compared its green tea extract to a commercially available extract, Professor Anne Grobler and her team ...
- Glen sued over Alzheimer's doc
Country recording legend Glen Campbell has been sued for breach of contract over his upcoming documentary film, Glen Campbell: Ill Be Me, which chronicles the singer’s battle with Alzheimers disease.
- Memory Healer Program Review Can Alzheimers, Dementia, And Other Memory-Loss Disorders Be Cured Through This Program?
This review will help you decide whether the Memory Healer Program will be a worthy investment or not. Learn how effective is this guide against Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and other Memory-Loss Disorders. Are you...
- Are neurotic women more at risk for Alzheimers?
New study suggests chronic stress plus anxiety and moodiness in midlife could be a dangerous combination
- Glen Campbell and the country stars staring death in the face
The authenticity of Campbell, who sings unflinchingly about Alzheimers in his final single, is part of a country music tradition imperilled by a party-loving younger generation Country musics legendary rhinestone cowboy, Glen Campbell, is taking his last bow this fall. The 78-year-old, who was diagnosed with Alzheimers disease in 2011, said farewell to fans on a Goodbye Tour in 2012, but this ...
- Alzheimers sufferer missing from Pinner home
A 68-year-old man has gone missing from his home in Pinner.
- Walk to End Alzheimers: Small Steps to Make a Big Difference
For 23 years, Central Texas has teamed up with more than 600 cities across the country to find a cure for Alzheimer's Disease. Our Alese Underwood shows us how small steps are leading the way to make a big difference.
- Community Champions: Saltburn gran nominated after caring for husband with Alzheimers
Jean Briggs from Saltburn, was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006, but after successful treatment has been in remission since
- Pines Education Institute Announces Global Dementia Care Streaming Service
Pines Education Institute of Southwest Florida announces the official launch of its new “Dementia Care Academy”, a virtual education platform that enables visitors worldwide to stream hands-on Alzheimer’s Dementia caregiving...
- Former Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee in hospice care
Editor who oversaw Posts Watergate coverage has suffered from Alzheimers disease for several years Continue reading...