Health related technology is constantly updated and new trials and solutions appear regularly.
Recent Alzheimers News
- Plandai Biotechnology's Technology Could Prove Potent in Battling Alzheimers Disease
In the recently released preliminary results from Plandaí Biotechnology's human clinical trial that compared its green tea extract to a commercially available extract, Professor Anne Grobler and her team ...
- Glen sued over Alzheimer's doc
Country recording legend Glen Campbell has been sued for breach of contract over his upcoming documentary film, Glen Campbell: Ill Be Me, which chronicles the singer’s battle with Alzheimers disease.
- Glen Campbell and the country stars staring death in the face
The authenticity of Campbell, who sings unflinchingly about Alzheimers in his final single, is part of a country music tradition imperilled by a party-loving younger generation Country musics legendary rhinestone cowboy, Glen Campbell, is taking his last bow this fall. The 78-year-old, who was diagnosed with Alzheimers disease in 2011, said farewell to fans on a Goodbye Tour in 2012, but this ...
- Are neurotic women more at risk for Alzheimers?
New study suggests chronic stress plus anxiety and moodiness in midlife could be a dangerous combination
- Alzheimers sufferer missing from Pinner home
A 68-year-old man has gone missing from his home in Pinner.
- The neuroprotective lifestyle
6 ways to reduce your risk of developing Alzheimers Disease. September is the third annual World Alzheimers Month , a worldwide campaign organized by Alzheimers Disease International (ADI) to raise awareness of, and challenge the stigma associated with, this debilitating condition. Alzheimers is the most common form of dementia, affecting some 36 million worldwide, with an estimated annual cost ...
- Community Champions: Saltburn gran nominated after caring for husband with Alzheimers
Jean Briggs from Saltburn, was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006, but after successful treatment has been in remission since
- Walk to End Alzheimers: Small Steps to Make a Big Difference
For 23 years, Central Texas has teamed up with more than 600 cities across the country to find a cure for Alzheimer's Disease. Our Alese Underwood shows us how small steps are leading the way to make a big difference.
- Pines Education Institute Announces Global Dementia Care Streaming Service
Pines Education Institute of Southwest Florida announces the official launch of its new “Dementia Care Academy”, a virtual education platform that enables visitors worldwide to stream hands-on Alzheimer’s Dementia caregiving...
- Wedding-themed Alzheimers walk slated Oct. 9
Home Instead Senior Care and “The J- Walkers” Alzheimer’s Association Walking Team, will host a wedding-themed Walk to End Alzheimer’s...