Health related technology is constantly updated and new trials and solutions appear regularly.
Recent Alzheimers News
- Oscar Contender 'Still Alice' Brings New Attention to Alzheimers
Julianne Moore's performance as a middle-aged woman diagnosed with Alzheimers has already earned her a Golden Globe nomination.
- GeriJoy Announces CARES Dementia Training and Alzheimers Association essentiALZ Certification Programs
“We have received such positive feedback from our staff members regarding the CARES online dementia training, which we have found to be as engaging as it is educational,” said Victor Wang, CEO of GeriJoy. “I also love the...
- Midday Minute with Jessica Greif: Jan. 26 (video)
Get a glimpse of the news in 60 seconds: A warning to UO professor, medications linked to early Alzheimers, Northeast winter storm effects on Portland.
- The dark horse of the Oscars
JULIANNE Moore took just two days to say yes to playing the role of a professor with Alzheimers — and now she’s tipped to win an Oscar.
- Live broadcast from inside the nerve cell - researchers observe protein degradation in neurons
- Stuff's weekend movie guide
In films being released in New Zealand cinemas this weekend, Julianne Moore battles Alzheimers, Juliette Binoche heads into a war zone and Angelina Jolie steps behind the camera.
- Program delivers care to Alzheimers families
When comedian and actor Seth Rogen married actress Lauren Miller, he married into the “Alzheimer’s family.” You see, Lauren’s mother was...
- Food for thought on Alzheimers at Main Library
The Yuma Friends of the University of Arizona would like to advance the public’s concept of aging with a seminar entitled “Normal Aging: What is the impact on the brain and on memory?” featuring Dr. C
- Living with Alzheimers
The Alzheimer Society launches a new awareness program aimed at women, encouraging them to look for the early signs of the disease. Women make up 72% of those diagnosed in Canada.
- Blood donor gifts & Alzheimers
Tue, Jan 6 – Su-Ling Goh tells us how blood donors can now send a gift to kids at the Stollery. Plus, some new information about Alzheimer’s and gender.