Health related technology is constantly updated and new trials and solutions appear regularly.
Recent Alzheimers News
- Memorable Moments for dementia
Alzheimers Canterbury is taking part in New Zealand’s first #GivingTuesday celebrations on 2nd December, capturing people’s unforgettable occurrences and raising funds for those affected by dementia with their touching “Memorable Moments” project.
- New use for bowling club building
The former Park Bowling Club building may soon get a new tenant with the Timaru District Council agreeing to enter lease negotiations with Alzheimers South Canterbury.
- Betsy the Beader introduces new Bead Jewelry for the holiday shopping season
Thriving Michigan Bead Jewelry store owner Betsy Devon uses loss from Alzheimers to fuel her creative side and fill up betsythebeader.com with new bracelets and necklaces for the holidays. (PRWeb November 26, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12350316.htm
- Indian company receives US patent for Alzheimer treating med
BCM-95, the patented turmeric extract formulation from Arjuna Natural Extracts Ltd has received a US patent (US Patent No. 8859020) for a composition for the treatment of Alzheimers disease.
- 4 ways to cut Alzheimers risk
Which would you rather have during old age: a sharp mind or good physical health? The assumption behind this conundrum may be missing the point— that with healthy lifestyle choices, you can have both.
- Diseases of the Brain: Computer Model of Nerve Cells Provides Insights into Communication Problems
- Research and Markets: Alzheimer's Disease Drugs Markets in China
DUBLIN--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5jbfq3/alzheimers ) has announced the addition of the "Alzheimer's Disease Drugs Markets in China" report ...
- Research and Markets: Global Alzheimer's Disease Drug Pipeline, Diagnostics and Biomarkers Report 2014 - New ...
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Alzheimer's Disease Drug Pipeline, Diagnostics and Bio
- Nov. 14 Community News
Alzheimers North Carolina will present Candlelight Reflections at 6 p.m. at the Greenville Town Common to honor those with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias and their caregivers during National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month and National Caregivers Month.
- Ascension Council on Aging acknowledges the Month of November as Alzheimer's Awareness Month
Ascension Council on Aging acknowledges the Month of November as Alzheimer’s Awareness Month by having Candle Lighting Ceremonies at both centers during the month of November. Special thanks to Katherine Shillings of the Alzheimer’s Services of Capital Area for participating in the special vigils.Here are a few facts about Alzheimer’s disease:What is Alzheimer’s? [...]